Payday Loans – How do I qualify?
One of the many advantages of a short-term loan is that lenders don’t base their decision solely on your credit report, they weigh other factors such as your ability to repay the loan and your job stability. Past credit issues may not affect your ability to obtain a payday loan. My-PaydayLoan.com is here to offer assistance to you with your payday loan application.
Short-term lenders typically implement various pre-qualifying factors as part of the loan application process. My-PaydayLoan.com has identified a few of these factors as follows:
- You have a job and your employer directly deposits that money into your account
- Your income is over $1,000 per month.
- You have an active checking account that allows debits
- You are at least 18 years old and a United States Citizen
- You are not a member of the US Armed Forces
Do you meet these requirements? If so, get started now to get your payday loan.