Payday Loans – How do I qualify?
One of the many advantages of a short-term loan is that lenders typically do not conduct credit checks as part of the pre-qualification process. Past credit issues may not affect your ability to obtain a payday loan. My-PaydayLoan.com is here to offer assistance to you with your payday loan application.
Short-term lenders typically implement various pre-qualifying factors as part of the loan application process. My-PaydayLoan.com has identified a few of these factors as follows:
- You have a job and your employer directly deposits that money into your account
- Your income is over $1,000 per month.
- You have an active checking account that allows debits
- You are at least 18 years old and a United States Citizen
- You are not a member of the US Armed Forces
Do you meet these requirements? If so, apply today to get your payday loan.FAQs